WHO: Teens ages 13-17
WHEN: Girls program: July 6-11, 2014
Guys program: July 13-18, 2014
WHERE: Kamp Kuper
8561 West Lilac Rd., Escondido, CA 92026
OPEN: 4:00PM (no early arrivals)
CLOSE: Girls 10:00AM; Guys 3:00PM
CONTACT: Father Kolbe Missionaries, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY
Teens will not be admitted to any portion of the program without a signed parental release form. Also, space is not secured until payment is received.
- Parent or guardian must sign teen(s) in and out of the program.
- Teens will not be admitted to any portion of the program without a signed parental release form.
- Parents are responsible for having indicated any medical concerns the parental release form. Teens must have written parental and/or Doctor’s permission to take prescription medications. MI Youth retreat leaders are not allowed to administer medication, prescription or over-the-counter.
- Participants must attend the entire retreat.
- No early/late arrivals or departures.
- No one is ever to leave the grounds without permission from the director of the program.
- No Confidentiality Rule: Anything shared in small group, large group, with leaders or directors is not confidential. If a participant says that they are suffering any sort of abuse, are planning on hurting themselves, hurting someone else or knows someone in these situations, the group leader must report this to the retreat directors. Retreat directors are legally obligated to follow proper protocol and will contact the appropriate agencies or professional personnel.
- Our way of dressing is also important. Modesty is the rule. No shorts are allowed at Mass. Girls, hem must touch the ground when kneeling for skirts and dresses. No skin tight, short or transparent material at any time. Please see the packing list for a detailed dress code.
- Possession of drugs, alcohol or tobacco is a cause for immediate dismissal.
- Bullying of any form is cause for immediate dismissal.
- Any participant disregarding MI Youth rules is subject to being sent home with no refund of event fee.
- Any participant who willfully destroys property will be held responsible and charged accordingly.
- It is not permitted for MI Staff i.e. young adult leaders, priests, speakers, etc. to exchange personal contact information, including social networking sites, with teens.